Are you looking for the best ASUS laptop to buy? Well, yes, you are. You won’t be visiting this site in the first place if you aren’t, right? If that is the case then, you have come in the right place. We have as much as 14 best ASUS laptops for you to choose here. That being said, each has their own good things to offer. They are different from each other. Moreover, only the one that meets your needs is the truly best one for you. If you want to get such choice, there are things you need to consider here.
The Price that the Laptop Is Tagged With
Of course, you will be sorting out a list of laptops in order to find the best one of all. Once you are ready to do so, the first thing that we want to you to sort them out with is by considering the price of the laptop. ASUS laptop for doing daily task has completely different price than ASUS gaming laptop. It goes the same with other laptops with different purposes of usage. Well, to begin with, laptops actually have different price to each other, even if they are meant for the same purposes.
So, you have to know the standard price for whichever purpose is yours first than anything. Once you know, you can set the price range that you might afford to spend to buy the best ASUS laptop you will choose later. Use your price range to sort the list out. Even if the list we will give to you later is ranked regardless of what purpose of use they are meant for, we would say that they are good enough to accomplish intense tasks, like programming. That is why with your price range in mind, you will be able to easily sort them out just fine.
The Main Specs the Laptop Brings With
After you have sorted the list out by the price, it is the time for you to consider the main specifications of the laptop. Yes, laptops are built to be different to each other to begin with. There is no way for them to be completely the same, just like how ASUS laptops would be different than the best ASUS Chromebooks. Each has their own features to offer after all. Speaking about laptop features, you can pay attention to certain specs than the rest, depending on the use of the laptop.
However, most of them would not leave to consider specs, like processor, RAM, graphics card, storage, and display. Sometimes, battery life would include as well. So, if you are ready to sort the list out again, you need to do so by considering of getting the best specs from the laptops in it. Since the laptops left are the ones you can afford to buy, don’t hold back to get the best ASUS laptop with the best specifications possible. By doing so, it should leave you with only one or more laptops to choose. It is pretty fast and convenient to pick like this.
The Product Dimensions of the Laptop
Not all people think about product dimensions that much, except they want portable laptop to begin with. Indeed, when it comes to the product dimensions, you should be able to guess that we refer to laptop’s portability for the third important thing of choosing the best laptop from ASUS. Laptop might be portable in the first place. However, one that is portable to others might not be portable for you. Of course, it is because laptops have their very own dimensions and weight to offer to us.
Furthermore, people have their own specification of weight they can handle and feel comfortable with, from the laptop. So, choose one best ASUS laptop from the potential laptops you have left by considering laptop’s size and weight. Product dimensions and weight information are easily obtainable and made known to customers. So, there should not be any problem for you to find them out and sort the list out this way. If you often work outside, it is better to get the compact and lightweight one, and vice versa. Now, let’s see the list below.
Best ASUS Laptop F556UA-AB32 15.6-inch
The laptop we have here runs with powerful Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz processor with 4GB DDR4DL RAM. Indeed, it might be lower than the general requirement, but it is still better than the minimum one. You can still do more than the basic programming with it. At least, it is sufficient enough to develop non-graphically/computationally intensive applications. If this is what you will use programming laptop for, this ASUS laptop should make good purchase for you.
What’s so great about this laptop is that it comes with spacious storage and wide screen size. You get as much as 1TB of storage. Programming needs demand more space to store files and applications after all. The more space you get, the better it is. Furthermore, this laptop has 15.6” wide screen size. It might just be the best size you can ask for from programming laptop. With such screen, you can open more applications on the laptop. Thus, you can do more programming with it.
3 used from $300.93
- 15.6-Inch Full-HD Display with Windows 10 Pre-installed
- Powerful Intel i3-6100U 2.3 GHz Processor
- High-capacity 1TB 5400 RPM HDD with 4GB DDR4DL RAM
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI/D-SUB/USB Type C, 802.11a/c WiFi, and SD Card Reader
- Long-lasting 38 Whr polymer battery 2.5 times the lifespan of standard Li-ion
ASUS C100PA-DB02 10.1-Inch Touch Chromebook Flip
How about this one? The laptop we have this time is a chromebook. For those who like chromebooks, it might be a nice one to consider. Starting from its processor, it is the one that comes with Rockchip 3288-C Quad-Core 1.8GHz and 4GB DDR3 RAM. Since it is quad core, you should be glad about it. This processor brings more power than the Intel Core. So, it is only right for it to be included as one of the best laptops under 500 that are meant for programming purpose, right?
Indeed, this laptop might only have 16GB of storage to offer. However, it should be enough to let you save and install quite some files and applications as you work with your programming jobs. Also, it might only have 10.1 inches of screen display. However, it is LED-lit screen IPS panel with multi touch support. If you want programming laptop that you can bring around with you, this would make the right one to choose. Others might don’t do well compared to it.
12 used from $174.41
- Asus Flip Convertible 2-in-1 Touch Chromebook with Rock chip 3288-C Quad-Core 1.8GHz processor
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 10.1-inch WXGA (1280 x 800 pixels) LED-lit Screen IPS panel support Multi-Touch
- OS: Chrome Operating System
- Wi-Fi 802.11AC, Bluetooth 4.0, Chiclet keyboard. 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x micro HDMI; 2x USB 2.0
ASUS C201PA-DS02 11.6 Inch Chromebook
We get another chromebook option as one of the best asus laptop for programming here. Of course, you can expect different things from this laptop, although some might be the same. First than anything, this chromebook runs with 1.8GHz AMD A Series processor with 4GB DDR3 RAM. Since it is AMD kind, you can expect more powerful power than Intel Core. It is strong enough power to let you develop graphically/computationally intensive applications with this very ASUS laptop.
This one also has 16GB of storage to offer. However, it is Solid-state Drive (SSD) type you get from it. With such drive, you can expect faster read or write speeds from the laptop. It is exceptional kind of drive to choose. Also, this laptop we have here is 11.6 inches in its screen. With ARM Mali-T764 graphics card and 1366×768 pixels of resolution, it has good enough quality of screen and image for you to benefit from. You will do fine programming jobs with this laptop here.
4 used from $148.96
- Rockchip 1.8 GHz Processor
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 16 GB Solid-State Drive (SSD); No CD or DVD drive
- Chrome Operating System; Navy Blue Chassis
- 11.6 inches 1366*768 pixels LED-lit Screen
Asus X540LA-SI30205P 15.6-Inch Flagship Premium Laptop
As one of the best options to choose, this ASUS laptop is worth to consider as well. It runs with 5th Gen Intel CoreTM i3-5020U (3M Cache, 2.20GHz) processor and has 4GB DDR3L SDRAM in. With such processor and RAM, you can at least develop non-graphically/computationally intensive applications. It is not some basic programming to do. Furthermore, there is this latest generation to back the processor up, so it should give decent enough performance for you.
As from the storage aspect, it can give you as much as 1TB Hard Drive. There will surely be lots of space to store all your files and applications. If used wisely, it should be more than enough to store everything for your programming stuff. How about the display then? As one of the best programming laptops from ASUS, this one comes with 15.6-inch screen. It is pretty wide to allow you see everything more comfortably and open various programming applications you need.
12 used from $209.99
- 5th Gen Intel CoreTM i3-5020U (3M Cache, 2.20 GHz) processor Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM, 1TB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
- SuperMulti DVD/CD burner, built-in media reader, 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB Type C, 1 HDMI
- 15.6" display HD 1366 x 768 resolution, Intel Integrated Graphics
- Windows 10 Home
ASUS ROG GL752VW-DH71 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop
We might have best gaming laptop under 1500 this time, but it is worth to consider for programming needs, you see. First than anything, it is because this laptop runs with powerful 6th generation Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz processor. Intel Core i7 series are pretty strong to even make it possible to tackle intense programming. Of course, there are better processors than it. However, this alone should be enough to get the job done. Moreover, it has as much as 16GB RAM to allow you do more.
You can open more multiple applications and run lots of processes as well. Really, you can expect no less from ASUS. Not to mention, there is NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphic to ensure you get the best view possible from it. There is also as much as 1TB to store things that should hold on long until you really run out of it. It is if you use the storage space wisely. As for the display, you get as big as 17.3 inches of screen size. It is best 17 inch laptop would be convenient to see things on wide screen like that.
3 used from $500.00
- Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz. 16GB RAM; 1TB 7200RPM Storage.
- 17.3 inch Matte FHD display. 1920 by 1080 resolutions. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2GB VRAM gaming graphic card.
- GameFirst III technology prioritizes the flow of the game data across your network. Gigabit Dual-Band 802.11AC ultra-fast Wi-Fi
- Feature the latest USB3.1 Type-C port for more convenient connectivity options.
- Ergonomically-designed keys with 1.8mm of key travel, gives you responsive keystrokes when typing and entering commands; The slide-off upgrade panel offers instant access, fit an M.2 SSD, a bigger hard drive or more memory.
ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR 10.1-Inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop
There are still more options of the top ASUS programming laptop to get in this article. Here, we have this one that runs with Intel 1.44GHz processor and 4GB DDR3 RAM. It is only right for you to expect much from this laptop. With such processor, you will have more than enough power to tackle just every programming command you give to it. Even when the RAM is only 4GB, it is enough to let you run some applications and processes at the same time.
As from the graphics coprocessor, you might not have the chance to enjoy very great images from it. However, its integrated Intel HD graphics will suffice enough for your programming needs. Although it only offers you 64GB of Flash Memory Solid State Drive, it will do just fine. Not to mention, you even get to expect faster read/write speed. As for the graphics, it runs with integrated Intel HD coprocessor. With 10.1” screen, it even offers great portability for you. The best laptop for collage student can be used to consideration.
2 used from $188.54
- 2-in-1 ultraportable notebook with a 10" IPS WXGA (1280x800), detachable tablet
- Touchscreen, smooth multitasking with 4GB memory, 64GB eMMC with Windows 10 pre-installed
- Intel Quad-Core Cherry Trail x5-Z8500 1.44GHz (Turbo up to 2.24GHz)
- Comfortable keyboard dock with multi-touch touchpad and USB 3.0 Type C for productivity on-the-go
- Ultra-portable with 0.72-inch thin and only 2.28lbs weight
ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH54 13.3-inch Ultra-Slim Laptop
Anyone would want to work with ultra-slim laptop, right? If you are one of those who are interested in such laptop, this one we have here might be the best for you. Running with Intel Core i5 2.5GHz 7200U processor, it is only right for you to expect decent enough performance from it. Also, unlike the laptops we have been talking about so far, this one comes with 8GB GGR4 Memory of RAM. You get more, so you will be able to do more with this laptop we have here.
Coming with flash memory Solid State Drive, this laptop does come to ensure the convenience in storing things in it. This kind of drives makes things fast for you. Well, it might come with integrated graphics which is the minimum requirement for programming needs. However, it is still enough to get things done well. As expected from one of the best asus laptop for programming, it still has 13.3 inches of screen to offer that is perfect to use on the go and at home.
5 used from $611.63
- Incredibly Powerful with Intel Core i5 2.5GHz 7200U Processor and 8GB DDR4 Memory
- ASUS Craftsmanship delivers an Ultra-Thin 0.5-inch profile with a 2-pound lightweight unibody design
- Our Toughest ZenBook designed with Premium Aerospace-grade Aluminum and Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- With the built-in fingerprint sensor in the touchpad and Windows Hello, there's no need to type in your password
- For the ZenBook 3, Harman Kardon and the ASUS Golden EarTM Team joined forces to produce unsurpassed distortion-free sound with their SonicMasterTM 4-Channel, 5-magnet, Quad-Speaker, Smart-Amp Audio technology
ASUS F556UA-AB54 NB 15.6″ FHD Intel Core i5 8GB
Let’s see what we have this time. It is ASUS laptop with 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-5287U processor to run with. This processor can let you do more than just the basics. A bit more intensive things will be done with it. Not to mention, it has 8GB DDR4 RAM in it, making it all the more reliable to run applications and processes with it. You will never go wrong with this ASUS laptop we have here. Of course, this is not the only thing you will benefit from this laptop.
Although it might not give you full space, you get as much as 256GB of SSD from it. The amount of space should be sufficient for long enough use. It is SSD type too, so you can enjoy everything in face pace with it. Coming with dedicated Intel graphics and 15.6 inches of screen display, this laptop would do just fine to serve your programming needs. If this laptop can do well, there is no need for you to look for other laptops that might just be more expensive than it.
1 used from $544.22
- ASUS NB 15.6" FHD, matte, Gold, Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz Processor
- 8GB DDR4, Intel HD, 256G SSD, DL DVD±RW/CD-RW, Windows 10 (64 bit), VGA Camera, Bluetooth 4.1
- 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB3.1 Type C (gen 1), 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack, 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert, 1x VGA Port (D-Sub), 1x HDMI, Card Reader
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
ASUS VivoBook X540SA 15.6-Inch High Performance Premium HD Laptop
How about considering this one? It is said to be one with high performance laptop. Well, being one of the best ASUS programming laptop, there is no way for it to be wrong. This ASUS laptop we have here has Intel Pentium N3700 Quad-Core processor equipped in it. With 1.6GHz and 2M Cache up to 2.4GHz, this laptop can offer you 4-way processing performance with high definition quality of computing. What can you doubt about laptop this good then?
It might come with 4GB DDR3L RAM, but it is enough RAM to work with the processor in this laptop to allow you do programming stuff. As for the storage, you get half of the full one. Yes, there is 500GB HDD in this laptop. Although you get half from it, it is better than getting less than it, right? It offers you Intel integrated graphics and 15.6 inches of screen size as well. The graphics might not be so amazing, but it still meets the requirement for programming needs.
24 used from $185.00
- Keyboard with chiclet keys, 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, HDMI, Headphone output/Microphone input combo, LAN (10/100), VGA output (15-pin, mini D-sub)
- 15.6 in HD LED Display (1366 x 768), Intel HD graphics with shared graphics memory, SuperMulti DVD/CD burner (including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, DVD-RAM and double-layer DVD)
- Built-in high-speed wireless LAN, Integrated webcam, SD card reader, Built-in stereo speakers with SonicMaster technology provides a crystal-clear sound experience.
ASUS ROG GL502VS-DB71 15.6″ FullHD Gaming Laptop
We get gaming laptop again here. Just like the one we got earlier, this laptop would make good choice to choose for programming purpose as well. First of all, it comes with the 6th generation Intel Core i7 Quad Core processor. There is much you can expect if it is Quad Core that is used by this laptop. Also, there is as much as 16GB of RAM in it. Powerful performance is something certain in this laptop. It should benefit intense working of programming things.
It wouldn’t be one of the best asus laptop for programming, if it couldn’t offer something like that. Moreover, there is NVIDIA GeForce GTXTM 1070 graphics in it. There is no way you would be dissatisfied by it. With 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD, you have very much space to store things, even more than the ones we have been talking about so far here. Just like some of the others though, it comes with 15.6” screen display, providing nice view of things from it. Asus ROG GL502VS is the best gaming laptop under 2000.
- 6th generation Intel Core i7 quad core processor and with a discrete NVIDIA Ge-Force GTXTM 1070 graphics.
- 15-inch IPS G SYNC panel with wide 160° viewing angles and Windows 10 pre-installed.
- 0.94-inches thick and 4.8 pounds for superior portability.
- GL502VSDB71: 256GB M.2 PCIE SSD + 1TB HDD for ideal balance of fast OS and storage space
- Red back-lit scissor switch keys offering 1.6mm of travel distance for tactile keystrokes.
ASUS F555UA-EH71 15.6 Inch, Intel Core i7, 8GB
There is more to choose here. If you don’t feel like buying either of those laptops above, this one we have here is pretty nice to consider too. It runs with the 6th generation Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz processor. It promises powerful performance even with simply one of Intel Core series of processor. Paired with 8GB DDR3 RAM, this laptop should give you what you need to do decent works of programming. If it is this good, why look for the others then?
What’s more? There is 1TB HDD in this laptop. You have more than enough space to store files and applications you need for programming needs. You should not miss this important detail from this laptop we have here. With Intel HD graphics coprocessor and best 15 inch laptop display, what you view from it would still be considered a decent one worth to take into account. Although it is not greater than what we have before, it is more than enough to get the job done.
2 used from $495.99
- Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz (Turbo up to 3.1GHz). Skylake
- 8GB RAM. 1TB 5400RPM with DL DVD±RW/CD-RW. Windows 10 Pre-installed.
- 15.6 inches LED backlit display, 1366 by 768 resolution.
- Gigabit Dual-Band 802.11AC ultra-fast Wi-Fi.
- Feature 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI and VGA ports. Bluetooth 4.0.
- 1 year International Warranty with 1 year Accidental Damage Protection.
ASUS K501UW-AB78 15.6-inch Full-HD Gaming Laptop
Do you want more gaming laptop as your choice of the best asus laptop for programming here? If that is the case, pay attention for this gaming laptop we have this time here. It is one made with powerful 6th generation Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz processor. With 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, it is obvious that you can get decent quality of performance from it. There is nothing to worry about and you will be able to tackle every of your programming tasks nice and easy with it.
This laptop has up to 512GB SSD storage. It is a bit much than the half. Considering the SSD type, you will get yourself nice laptop to use here. What’s more? Need to be known that this laptop is designed to work with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphic card. It ensures decent image to see from its screen that is 15.6 inches wide. See? We would not say it as a bad choice compared to the others just because it just appears here. It is worth the same as the others.
- Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz (Turbo up to 3.1GHz). Skylake
- 15.6 inches Matte FHD display. 1920 by 1080 resolution. Windows 10 Operating System.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M gaming graphic card; 8GB RAM; 512GB SSD Storage.
- Gigabit Dual-Band 802.11AC ultra-fast Wi-Fi.
- 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack, 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert, 1x HDMI, 1x Card Reader
ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360CA-DBM2T 13.3-Inch Touchscreen Laptop
If you wish to get one with flip design, this is the one for you. What do you think it has to offer? First than anything, there is the 6th generation Intel Core M 6Y30 0.9GHz processor in its machine. You get the latest generation of Intel Core CPU there. It won’t be providing you with poor performance at all. That would not make this laptop part of the best ones to choose. As for the RAM, you get 8GB LPDDR3-SDRAM from it. It is enough RAM to support the processor to process things. Similar article best touchscreen laptop for which you want to know.
You might only get integrated graphics here. However, it is not like this graphics is bad for programming needs. It is the minimum you should look for it. There is as much as 512GB Solid State Drive as well. So, you can be sure to save all your important files in, without worrying so soon about getting additional drive. As expected from ASUS, you can expect no less from it. With 13.3” screen, it makes great and top programming laptop to choose.
4 used from $532.56
- 13.3-Inch touchscreen IPS FHD display, 1920 by 1080 resolution
- 6th generation Intel Core M CPU, Intel HD Graphics 515, 512GB Solid State Drive, 8GB RAM
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Micro HDMI. Bluetooth 4.1, 802.11AC Wi-Fi, 3 cell 54 Whr battery
- Windows 10 OS and 1st ZenBook certified with Microsoft Cortana with Voice-Premium
- 1-year International Warranty with 1-year Accidental Damage Protection
ASUS E200HA UB02 GD Portable 11.6-Inch Laptop
This is the last laptop we have here, so pay attention to what we have to say about it. This one comes from ASUS, of course, but it is powered with different processor that is Intel Quad Core Atom Z8350 1.44GHz processor. You can say that it is pretty much powerful due to being Quad Core kind. It is more than you can demand from laptop for programming. Also, with 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, it allows you to open enough applications and run enough processes with it.
Well, it might only have 32GB eMMC storage. However, isn’t it better than getting less than it? Considering the power it has, this laptop still makes a nice deal. There is integrated graphics to take care of the images. You don’t have to worry. Minimum requirement still promises good enough work to offer to you. Its screen display might only be 11.6 inches. However, it just makes it portable kind of the best asus laptop for programming. Don’t you think the same too?
6 used from $174.13
- 11.6" ultra-compact design (2.2 lbs) with Windows 10 pre-installed and 1 year office 365
- Intel Quad-Core Atom Z8350 1.44 GHz (Turbo to 1.92 GHz) Processor, 32GB eMMC storage, 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Full-size chiclet keyboard with intuitive smart gesture input and large trackpad
- All-day battery, 2Cells 38 Whrs polymer battery rated up to 13 hours of video playback
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with multi-user MIMO for the strongest wireless connection